Specifications & description
Jimmy Choo gives these midnight-blue lace pumps a modern update with patent-leather trims and a pointed toe. Flawlessly crafted in Italy, this pair is lined at the toe and heel with suede to ensure the most comfortable fit. Work them from desk to dinner with cropped pants.
Heel Height - 100mm
Upper Material - Lace / Patent Leather
Collection - Pre-Fall 2014
Reference - 144AMIKALAP
Retail Price - €695
Read the review
Worn once condition shoes. Upper material is in mint condition. The soles have very light marks from being worn once for an award show. Shoes are from pre-fall 2014 collection. Beautiful floral lace design with a patent leather toe cap. Actress Alexandra Daddario was seen wearing the 'Amika' to the InStyle Summer Soiree held Poolside at the Mondrian hotel, and actress Lily Collins was them to the Flaunt Magazines release party in Los Angeles.
- 1x Pair of Jimmy Choo 'Amika' Navy Lace / Navy Patent Leather Shoes
- Tissue Paper
Length of Insole (~Point of toe to back of heel - insole lining~)
27.5 CM (or) 10 & 7/8th’s INCHES
Width of Toe Box (~Widest part of toe box - insole lining~)
8 CM (or) 3 & 1/8th’s INCHES
This Item Has Been Sold
Jimmy Choo 'Amika' Navy Lace / Navy Patent Leather
• You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
• Your item must be in the original packaging.
• Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
• Once I have received your item, I will inspect it and notify you that I have received your returned item. I will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
• If your return is approved, I will initiate a refund to your original method of payment.
• You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your payment issuer's policies.
• You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
• If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
• I STRONGLY RECCOMEND returning the item using the same postage method (as received) or an equivalent which provides insurance equal or greater than the items cost, and equal or faster delivery time, along with a signature proof of delivery.
Returns (NOT Accepted)
• A return will not be accepted if the buyer knew an item was faulty when they purchased the item and is clearly written in the items description.
• A return will not be accepted if the buyer damaged the item by trying to repair it themselves or getting someone else to do it.
• A return will not be accepted if any of the contents as listed in the description are missing (i.e box, dustbag, authenticity card, heel tips etc).
• A return will not be accepted if the item received is sent by anyone other than the person who bought the item.
• A return will not be accepted if the buyer views the item in person
• These conditions are in compliance with the The Consumer Rights Act 2015.
Terms & Conditions
• It is the buyer's responsibility to pay for any taxes and custom fees which are incurred
• PayPal is the only method of payment available all other payments will not be accepted. Payment must be received and cleared before goods are released for posting.